MI-1210 floor-standing speaker stands allows you to install your home theater satellite speakers at an ideal location, away from a wall. The stands have a sleek, compact, low base design that will fit into any location, and it will enhance the appearance of your home. They are great for any room, especially a home cinema or living room.
Simple to set up and easy to fine-tune, these speaker stands make a good addition to almost any home stereo or surround sound setup. Many small satellite speakers have ports on the back, which are designed to improve the bass response. For best sound response, it is usually recommended to mount these speakers about 1-2 feet away from the wall, to allow the ports to work properly.
MI-1210 are designed with a heavy-gauge cast iron base to hold any satellite speakers with a single thread or a keyhole fitting. Built-in cable management discreetly routes cables for a clean installation.
The stands are height adjustable from about 26.8″ to 43.3″, allowing you to mount the speakers at your ear height when sitting. They can hold speakers weighing up to 5 lbs each.
Please note, cable pass through the pole will not be possible with speakers that have special connectors. These special connectors should be connected to the cable only after the cable has run through the pole.
Please note, these stands are not compatible with speakers with mounting holes located at the bottom, top or left/right side of the speaker. The mounting holes must be on the back of the speaker to be compatible with this stand.
- Universal Surround Sound Speaker Stands (2 Stands) for home theater system satellite speakers. Ideal for front pair or rear pair positions for a 5-speaker set up. Compatible with most speakers on the market such as Bose Acoustimass, Bose Cinemate, Jewel Cubes, Lifestyle Speakers, Samsung, Klipsch, Yamaha, Polk, JBL, Panasonic, etc.
- Multiple speaker attachment methods including keyhole style, single bolt or screw type. Mount speakers using 1/4-Inch x 20 mounting screw or keyhole mount; Fits Single Thread Type Fitting , all hardware provided.
- The pole is height is adjustable from 26.8-Inch (680mm) to 43.3-Inch (1100mm), to place your speakers at optimal height for stereo or surround sound. Heavy-gauge offset steel pillar features integrated wire channel for cable management system through middle of stands.
- Floor-standing attractive sleek design lets you put speakers in the best position for sound quality. The heavy cast-iron base has four legs provides stability, even on thicker carpets.
- Includes top plate, L-shaped brackets and keyhole adapter, stable floorstanding base.